By Dom Haughton
Dom, our IT Manager, has pulled together this gorgeous eggnog recipe to get you in the Christmas Spirit. So why not make it and share some pictures of you and your friends trying it this Christmas.
- 1 litre milk
- 475ml double cream
- 12 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 475ml makers mark
- 12 egg whites
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- In a large metal bowl mix together the milk, cream, egg yolks, vanilla and makers mark using a hand blender until smooth and creamy
- In another large bowl whip your egg whites together until you have soft peaks, then gradually sprinkle in the sugar whilst still whisking until your peaks get stiff.
- Fold in your egg white mixture into the yolk mixture and gently mix together with a whisk.
- Ladle out and serve in glasses or mugs with a pinch of nutmeg.
Enjoy and have a great Christmas