Pay Per Click Executive -Junior
With over 20 years of experience providing a full range of online marketing services, we help businesses compete and succeed in the online market. We meet the needs of hard-working, entrepreneurial business owners at any stage in their life-cycle, with affordable, subscription-based solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize a portfolio of clients’ accounts
- Creating and optimising a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of platforms
- Understanding campaigns, being able to create reporting and analysis on those campaigns
- Building accounts, managing existing accounts
- Liaising with sales reps
- Responding to emails and internal tasks in a timely manner
- Being able to work to deadlines, both individual and team targets
- Experience in paid search for clients in a multitude of service industries
- Dealing with businesses of all sizes
- Experience within Google AdWords and analytics
- Good communication skills, dealing with clients and sales reps in a professional manner
- Understanding of how Google AdWords work (alongside Google Analytics, Google Algorithms, etc)
Should you be interested in the above position, please email your CV along with a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org.