UK Finance Analyst
With over 20 years of experience providing a full range of online marketing services, we help businesses compete and succeed in the online market. We meet the needs of hard-working, entrepreneurial business owners at any stage in their life-cycle, with affordable, subscription-based solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining an efficient annual budgeting & reforecasting model which aligns to the business priorities and KPIs by regularly updating model based on historical financial performance, building out new functionality to incorporate new business products and supporting the executive team on financial planning and implications of various strategic initiatives
- Develop/maintain reporting metrics to help management understand the health of the business (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Conduct monthly variance analyses on projected vs. actual financial performance and interface with department heads to review variances and adjust projections as necessary
- Work with key Finance and Sales leadership to analyze growth opportunities and provide profit-maximizing recommendations to the business
- Provide in-depth analysis, highlight drivers, and recommend actionable suggestions using customer data to support delivery of strategic plans and financial targets
- Lead the identification and creation of new reporting tools and processes to improve visibility and more accurately forecast financial performance
- Identify and improve operational inefficiencies within current processes to enhance overall group effectiveness.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis of historic and forecast performance, and delivery of presentational outputs as required;
- Support the broader mission of the finance and accounting function as needed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or equivalent) preferred but not mandatory
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in corporate finance/financial planning and analysis role, or related finance/analytical role
- Advanced Excel/financial modeling skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong quantitative and analytical/problem-solving experience
- Highly motivated self-starting individual with experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative to improve processes and develop reporting
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Works with a sense of urgency and adapts effectively to frequently changing priorities
Should you be interested in the above position, please email your CV along with a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy Fantastic Incentives and rewards, career progression, sociable hours 9am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday, 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), excellent training with continuous support