With over 20 years of experience providing a full range of online marketing services, we help businesses compete and succeed in the online market. We meet the needs of hard-working, entrepreneurial business owners at any stage in their life-cycle, with affordable, subscription-based solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
We are excited to offer a position within our ever growing WBC team, this is in essence the start and one of the most important parts of the customers journey, this role is split 70% phone based, and 30% administration (although can vary depending on sales volume) calls with clients are passed down for sales upon purchasing a web product with us, WBC will carry out on average a 45 minute consultation with the customer to collate all information required to be able to create a bespoke website, this will involve open and probing questions to create content, colours, design, images etc.
- Being able to ask open and probing questions to clients, to get the information required.
- Able to change tone, pace, volume to suit clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Google Sheets)
- The ability to learn new systems. (Full training will be given)
- Understand the basics of SEO, or the relevance and benefits of web products (Website, Listings etc)
- At times, deal with closed/difficult customers, and explain the process, and the benefits of this (training will be given on the products)
Ideal Candidate & requirements
- Experience dealing with customers over the phone.
- Dealt with online products / SEO previously (not a necessity)
- Work on your own, and with a team to hit targets (call time, after call work etc)
- Able to deal with clients over the phone, and via email correspondence.
- Overall, just a really can-do attitude, the role can be fast paced, jumping from one client to the next, dealing with all kinds of industries, going from phone to email and various systems.
Should you be interested in the above position, please email your CV along with a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org